Monday, September 28, 2009

Skin Care - Who needs it?

i’ve never been one to think about my skin but as the wrinkles seem to mulitple I have started investigating different skin care options.


  • Soap and water – Although this option is common for alot of people, for me and my oily skin, it left my skin dry and tight. Then as a result my skin produced more oil. It seemed as though the act of washing the oil away with soap and water it made my skin want to produce more oil and thus I had more ‘break outs’. This is not what a 4o something woman wants to see in the mirror. Wrinkles AND blackhead, acne.
  • Cleanser – there are a mirade of cleansers on the market but my cleanser of choice is mary Kay 3-in-1 cleanser for Combo-oily skin. I’ve tried several different cleansers and find that some of them are harsh and leave my skin clean but also tight and dry. I love the Time Wise 3-in1 Cleanser cleanser becasue it has a gentle lather and soft beads that exfoliate any dead skin and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed without drying.






My Zimbio
Top Stories

No comments: